Audio Review: Barbarian’s Touch by Ruby Dixon

by - February 24, 2019

Barbarian's Touch
by Ruby Dixon
Series: Ice Planet Barbarians (#7)
Published by: Author
September 11th, 2018
Genre: Sci-Fi Romance
Format: Audiobook
Source: Library Loan
Rating: 4 Stars

     When I wake up on the ice planet, I’m scared of everything: this place is cold, silent, and the locals look more like blue devils than aliens. To make matters worse, one of the strangers decides I’m going to be his girlfriend and kidnaps me away from my sister. I’m completely and utterly alone. What’s a girl to do?  
     Well, this girl escapes. 
     Of course, that means I go from frying pan into the fire, and my situation gets even more dangerous. Just when I have no hope left, a new hero appears. Sure, he’s blue, horned, and has a tail. He’s also fierce, protective, makes me purr...and thinks I'm perfect. 
     But is what we have real or just a mating instinct?


     It's been more than a year since I read the last book on this series so I was a little lost at the beginning but I have enjoyed this book as much as I've enjoyed the previous books on this series.

     A couple of books back the aliens that originally kidnapped the girls have come back for them and one of the girls fights back and crashes the ship they are in. About a year has gone by and someone finds part of the ship and realized that there are people in it (or something like that the story goes).

     On this book, we get the rescue of the two girls trapped in this cargo section of the crashed ship. This two are blood sisters; Lila and Maddie. After a few kidnappings on previous books, the tribe's chief has forbidden to take any of the humans without their permission, even when they have resonated.

     Well, one of these men is desperate enough to not listen to the command and it is up to someone else to go rescue the poor girl that is deaf.

     I love how Ruby Dixon surprises me with every book. I mean there are a bunch of girls stuck in a planet with a parasite telling them who they have to mate with, how much can you do with that? It is with a fervent yearning that I start reading these books because Dixon always has a completely new and captivating story for every couple.

     If you don't mind your hero's blue-skinned, horned and with a tail, I recommend this series 1000%.

You May Also Like

0 comments