Review: Storm by Nina Levine (Storm MC #1)

by - October 29, 2018

Storm
by Nina Levine
Series: Storm MC (#1)
Published by: Nina Levine
November 20, 2013
Genre: Romance Suspense
Format: eBook
Source: Kindle Unlimited
Rating: 2 Stars

     Dirty talking biker alert...
     These bikers go hard and love even harder.
     WARNING: The Storm MC are addictive.
     Madison Cole's family is the Storm Motorcycle Club. Her father is the President and her brother is the VP. She grew up surrounded by bikers, crime and violence. Two years ago she walked away from her family and the world they live in. Her soul was shattered, her heart was broken and she had an addiction she couldn't shake. She picked up the pieces and put herself back together. Now her family wants her back. The club is being threatened and they send a club member to return her home to safety--the one person that could destroy everything she has worked so hard to build.
     Jason Reilly has sacrificed a lot for the motorcycle club he calls family. Two years ago he made the biggest sacrifice of all--he gave up the woman he loved for them. Now he is being sent to bring her back and he is conflicted. He thought he was over her but discovers their connection is as strong as ever. Their love was all-consuming, passionate and fiery. It was also their undoing and he doesn't know if either of them is strong enough to battle the demons that ripped them apart, to find love again.
     Madison and Jason are brought back together by a force out of their control, one that pushes them to a breaking point. Can they overcome their past and discover a love worth fighting for or will the harsh reality of their world finally and completely break them both?


     I saw this series of books in my Kindle Unlimited, and it was free, so hell yes I am going to read it. So I read the reviews a little, to see if encouraged me to read it (It's not like TBR is not empty, bah, I have a lot). However, it caught my attention. I wanted something exciting, spicy and a little illegal.

     With all the pain in the world, it seems to me that they should not have published this series. I know it sounds a little harsh from me to say it, but it seemed out of context and without any order. Very predictable and a lot drama going on and all of that got a little bit of annoying. And I can't believe there are 8 of this books.

     We are going start for the protagonist Madison, she is an alcoholic, who left her city because she wanted to be out of the problems of her father's MC. Who in my opinion was an understandable situation? Then out of nowhere, she had to return because her best friend was killed and I said it was because the one they killed did not want to know anything about her. But I do not want to give prominence to that. You would say Pia is normal even if they do not speak she wants to go back, but the way the author put it was pretty stupid.

     The protagonist Jason or J as they call it seemed like another copy of other novels I read. First, because he has problems (normal) but does not know how to handle Madi and treats her like shit. So that she later is behind him as a puppy, when one of the reasons that fell into alcoholism was the.

     It seemed to me that the author had an idea, but she did not know how to project it. I jump from one problem to another and then to another. I was really disappointed with this novel because I expected more, with this series. And you may say why I gave her this a 2, well I loved the cover (I have kinda fetish for covers). I do not know Madeline Sheehan ruin me for all the biker novels. That series of books have no comparison, let me know if you want to hear about them. Here I leave the link for those who have Kindle Unlimited can read and can judge for yourself and let me know if you do not share my opinion. Also, I am going to leave the link for THE BEST MC NOVELS I ever read, you can tell me later how that went because I want to hear it. See ya till next week.

You May Also Like

0 comments